Thursday, April 24, 2008

Introductions......

Hello all and welcome to my lil corner on the web. Seems like everyone is getting a blog these days and well, there are a lot of things I’m into that I really need a blog if I wanna do. I’m really into the PSP (Paint Shop Pro) world and tagging and digital scrapbooking in general. I absolutely love playing with pictures of my family and loved ones and am so glad that this craze has caught on and so many women around the world are getting into it! I belong to a few forums and groups and just love getting to know new people and getting help learning how to do things on my own.

I am a very busy mother of 2, my daughter is 5 and my son is 4. My son was diagnosed with Autism a little over a year ago and I feel like I’ve been on a roller coaster ride ever since just trying to cope with the diagnosis, along with the daily hardship of caring for this precious little boy whom I love very, very much. Extra curricular activities are abundant in my house, between my son’s therapies and my daughter’s sports (along with a full time job!) so don’t look for me to update this blog often, or even regularly. (Hence the name “Random Inspirations” lol.) I will from time to time offer any freebies I might make as I go along the road of digital creating. Comments from you all are very much encouraged and appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

No comments: