Saturday, May 10, 2008

Donation Kit: Island Brights

Ok gang I've got my next kit ready for you. I am going to use this as my donation kit for the month. I really like it, it's called "Island Brights" perfect for those Summer photos coming up! It is a taggers kit again made at 800x800 pixels and is for personal use however Scrap 4 Hire is ok! All I am asking for is a donation of ANY amount for this kit. Any amount is welcome and accepted no matter how big or how small! Follow the donation link below or on the sidebar to be taken to my paypal page. Once the transaction is complete please allow up to 24 hours for the download links to be sent to you.

"Island Brights"

kit includes:
13 Papers
6 Flowers
4 Frames
4 Ribbons
4 Doodles
3 Buttons
2 Journal Blocks
2 Tags



To get this kit please click the donation button:















No comments: