Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Fish Tale





Wow so the WONDERFUL Mel of MCA Designs is at it again with yet another wonderful kit! "A Fish Tale" is absolutely gorgeous and a definate must have! Check it out at My Scrap Shop! Here's a preview:


I had so much fun using it and created some of my favorite LO's to date! Check 'em out!


Didn't they turn out fabulous!? Ugh I just LOVE this kit! I've got plenty more pics to scrap with it lol! I also have a goodie for you....see the arrow's I used in my layouts? Well I packaged a few of 'em up and decided to give you all a freebie:

Download here:
While you're at it I believe Nicole from Mama Cat Scraps has made a coordinating freebie as well! Go check it out!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

craftythisandthat said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!gpobil

Mel @ MCA Designs said...

Very cute! Hey I saw these on someone's desktop in the gallery. Great work!

theladybugpages said...

Thanks Monica! Really cute!