Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

OK OK OK!!!!! LOL I've been tagged quite a few times.....so guess I better get on it!

First the rules:

Now here’s what I have to because I got tagged by
Nikki
K&Z
Debbie
Census

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven Facts

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reality TV shows! LOL I'm a goober

2. I adore Monkeys! They are my fav! I spent my whole childhood wishing I had one as a pet.

3. I just bought a brand new car, a silver Chrysler 300, and I am ABSOLUTELY in love!!! I am really having fun driving around.

4. While I'm on the subject of driving around you will most definately catch me in the car belting out tunes on the radio!!! I love to sing and I know people in other cars MUST look at me like I crazy lol!

5. I am a goofball!!! My kids and I spent all day singing goofy songs we make up on the spot and our days a full of "tickle fests"!!!

6. I only drink water. Can't stand anything else!

7. My idol is Mariah Carey....I have loved her ever since I can remember and I am still jammin to her today. In fact, her new cd came out on my birthday last month and I haven't taken it out of my cd player in my car yet!

Now I have to tag 7 people.....(ok it's supposed to be 7 but I go everywhere and everyone's been tagged so.......I only have 3!)

Nicole
Aeryn
S.Amazed

1 comment:

LindaJD said...

Hi Monica, I am just welcoming you to June's CT :) I am another member of the team - Linda..it's good to see you, your layouts are great and so colourful too!