Thursday, May 22, 2008

LO's and a QP

Ok so I've become a part of a WONDERFUL CT group for MCA Designs and am havin a ball with my first LO's I've made featuring none other than my beautiful babies...





Check out the kit "Counting Flies" at My Scraps Shop. Mel did a wonderful job with this kit! You can also visit her blog here. I also have a freebie QP for you I have made using this wonderful kit! Enjoy! (It looks a little pixelated in the preview but that's just from the web resizing! Don't worry all will be well once you download from 4 shared!)




To download this Quick Page:
Download Here

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon said...

Thank you! This is too cute :)

Mags said...

This is very, very cute!! THX!

lemonytree said...

what a lovely name "random inspirations"...u sites a real high..bless u & ur family....