Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Donation Kit: Glitter Bug

Ok....here is what I whipped up for the June Donation Kit. I call it "Glitter Bug" and it has plenty of glitz for the girliest of girls lol! Here is some layouts I did with it:








Here are the previews:







This kit is Full Size!!!! 12x12 Papers and all items made at 300 DPI! Kit is for personal use or Scrap 4 Hire! In order to obtain this kit all you have to do is make a donations of ANY kind! No matter how big or how small! ANY amount is appreciated!

Kit Includes:
11 Papers
5 Frames
3 Bows
3 Flowers
2 Ric Rak
2 Brads
2 Butterfly Doodles
2 Bug Doodles
2 Mushrooms
1 Sun

If you wish to donate by following the links below you will recieve this kit in full! I would love to see anything that is made using this kit! Please allow 24 hours for delivery. If you have any questions or problems you can e-mail me at honey414@swbell.net

******UPDATE*********

Links have been updated. You will now no longer have to wait for me to e-mail you the download links. Once you have successfully made a donation you should be re-directed to the download page for the kit. If this does not happen or if you have any other problems please e-mail me to let me know!

















6 comments:

theladybugpages said...

This is so cute!

twinsmom1 said...

Just thought I would come on over and say hello!! I am one of the team members for MCA Designs! I just want to take a chance to say hello to everyone and that I am really excited to be working with such a great group of ladies!!! Love the colors of the kit you have right now!!!

theladybugpages said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! I couldn’t resist!

These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger http://theladybugpages.wordpress.com/ and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hehehe enjoy!

theladybugpages said...

Sorry I tagged you again! I didn't realize you had just been tagged!

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

What a beautiful kit and the layouts are totally brilliant!! The colours are so gorgeous and summer, fun and bright...love it!!

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Love those little bugs!!