Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random News and Changes.....

Woo Hoo! I finally got around to updating my header and things. I used my latest donation kit "Over the Rainbow".....And lookie........MY FIRST BLINKIE!!!!



Whatcha think??? Feel free to grab if ya like! Slowly but surely I'm getting there lol!

And in other exciting news......I just joined another fabolous CT team for Kim Cameron Designs!!





Just look at these beautiful LO's I did with her kit "A Midsummers Night Dream"! Tell me this kit isn't just gorgeous!!!




Well that's it for now! Hope you like the new layout! Come back soon I should have just a "few" more goodies posted! hehe

2 comments:

Sassy Pumpkins said...

Beautiful layout that has brought a flood of memories back to me! Thanks for that!! I haven't been on a lightning bug hunt in years, but next time I go home to the US for a visit, I'm going to have to change all that lol. And I'm so gld that you got some pictures of the bugs themselves, as they are totally unique. Your daughter looks like she's having an absolute blast with them! Fab layout, it really is!

Mel @ MCA Designs said...

Cute layouts with the fireflies! Great photos too! I need to get some pics of my son catching them. What fun!