Friday, August 1, 2008

ADSDesigners Present: Zoo Spirit

 

Yeah I'm sure you all have ran across the ADSD collabs by now!  Our Backyard Playground last month was such a hit!  Thank you to everyone who left thank you's or took the time to show me your layouts!  It is VERY much appreciated!  It's pretty fun too!!

So hope you all are in a downloading frame of mind cause this is absolutely huge as well!  Grab all your zoo pictures cause they're FINALLY gonna get scrapped! 

Introducing :

Zoo Spirit

 

I hope you all enjoy my part!  I kept it simple this month but there is PLENTY of other blogs to visit with TONS of goodies!!! 

 

Download my part here

And go blog hopping to everyone else to collect the rest of this great kit here: (Please remember that this is an international collaboration so all links may not be active right away. If you come across someone who does not have their links up yet please try back again later. Don't worry, the links will be active for the whole month!)

 

abyscraps


Amanda Truitt

Angel

A Zone for Digiscraps


Brooke & Joni


Burkhart Scrapzone (Michaele)


Buzybee Designs (Penny Lewis)


By God's Design


City Scribe Scraps

Crafter's Boutique (Mardesia)

Creations By Rachael


Creative Digital Scraps by Chiara


Creative Dreams


Deb


Debbie


Designs by Crazy Diamond

Designs by Lisa Minor

Erika (PinkuPixie)

Gone Scrappin' Designs


Heartprints Digital Designs


Kalo Designs

Kelly's Sanity Saver


Kim's Scrappin'


Lady V dZine


LBCreations: Designs by Babette


Lighthouse Designs by Beth


Lighthouse Scrapping and Harbor Designs


Lori Imel


MagsGraphics


Michelle Blagg Designs

Monica at Random Inspirations


Munchkin Scraps by Jody

Nadine: Scrappinmamma


Nancy Schmidt


Panda Bear Designs


Serina,s Designz


Scrappin with Doodle


Scrappin' with Ladye


Scrappin' with Jersey Girl


Scrappy Cats

ScrappyShannon

Scraps by Shilo


ScripityScrap Designs


Share Joy


Stacey Crossley


Stellarific Creations


Stephanie


The Scrap Loft: Kathy Goldstein Designs


utski can scrap

17 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

makeyesup said...

thanks, there is nothing simple about your part in this collab. It's great, love the patches.

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for this beautiful part oft he train =)

oliverallover said...

This is great. Thanks.

cindiaskew said...

I've found freebie heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Elaine said...

Thank you, 7your part is awesome!!

Chel said...

adorable! thank you.

sheila said...

Thank you for sharing your work with us! I just LOVE those patches!!!!!

Billbanter said...

Thank you so much for sharing your part in the fantastic mega ADS designers Zoo Spirit kit. It's wonderful and I so appreciate it. You should be very proud of this wonderful undertaking!

Aunt Anne
ADSD Group

Becky said...

Very cute! Thanks so much!

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

This is so cute. Thank you so much. I just lover your part of the kit. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Sharon Kay said...

how very cute...TYVM! love the patches

Evelyn said...

Patches are so cool :) ty for sharing!

Pamela said...

Oh my!! I looooove the new kit ya'll made for the blog train. TOO COOL!! When I'm done letting ya'll all know about the blog game, I'm off to snag it. Great work Ladies.

I stopped by because I have a blog game going on over at my blog and I've put your name in the hat. Take care now and thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a little love.

Pamela

Mags said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your part of the kit! Snagging now!
THX!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

mumsy said...

thank you so much Monica for a great addtion to the zoo collab they have an wonderful
Ann

Flores Hayes said...

so CUTE! oh I love pandas!
Here I bought a cuddly panda bag that I can hard put it down!
hkpanda.freetzi.com