Friday, August 1, 2008

August Donation Kit: Lullaby Lambs

****UPDATE****
Apparently there was a problem with the PayPal button in this post. It has now been fixed so you should have no problems! Thanks to those of you who let me know!


 

Wow is it August already!?  Gosh the time flies by so fast!  Well as you can tell there have been a lot of changes since last month.  My blogs had an overhaul, I've updated my preview templates.  I've had a lot of  time to create this month and believe that I've really grown a lot over this last month.  That being said I am SO excited to show you my new donation kit this month...

 

Lullaby Lambs

 

Again, this is a full size kit, 12x12 Papers and all items made at 300 DPI! Kit is for personal use and is Scrap 4 Hire friendly!

In order to obtain this kit all you have to do is make a donation of ANY kind! No matter how big or how small! ANY amount is very much appreciated!

Kit Includes:

  • 16 Papers
  • 5 Tags
  • 4 Starry Overlays
  • 4 Frames
  • 4 Flowers
  • 3 Glitter Doodles
  • 3 Bows
  • 3 Brads
  • 3 Clouds
  • 2 Lamb decos
  • 2 Ribbons
  • 1 Plain Star

If you wish to donate, follow the link below to receive this kit in full! I would love to see anything that is made using this kit! You will now no longer have to wait for me to e-mail you the download links. Once you have successfully made a donation you should be re-directed to the download page for the kit. If this does not happen or if you have any other problems please e-mail me to let me  at honey414@swbell.net.


***Sorry the donation option is no longer available for this kit. ***
***If you you like to purchase this kit plese visit my store here.***



Here’s a layout I did using this kit... Layton sometimes gets to be really hard to deal with throughout the day. A lot of times I'm so exhausted from dealing with one of his fits that I'm ready to rip my hair out! It's been a lot worse lately for some reason...However when he falls asleep, I see this little boy who is so sweet and calm....I forget all about that nasty hard day we just had!

2 comments:

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

A brilliant kit and a wonderful layout Monica!! You are so busy and do wonderful work!

Pixia said...

Awesome LO, sweet girl.