Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm back with a freebie!!!

Hey all! I know I have been MIA this month but RL has really been a pain in the you know what! LOL! I'm having tooth and gum problems and I swear I've never know pain like this! Ugh it's unbearable. And the Vicodin they have me doped up on makes me feel like crap too. I thought meds were supposed to help!

Anyway so please bear with me while I wait until I'm really thinking more clearly to get back into the swing of things. It's been a crazy couple of months! But the good new is I have an exciting freebie for you all today! I'm not going to have a donation kit for September so I will just keep the Lullaby Lambs kit up until I can get something else completed. I did however get to play around with the Lullaby Lambs kit and made a little Add On freebie for you all! I hope you like it! It has 3 papers, 3 Lamb gels, 2 star trails, and 1 shooting star.



Download Here

If you want the rest of the kit be sure to check out this post
for information on purchasing. Be sure to comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you all!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Mel @ MCA Designs said...

I hope you get that tooth situation straightened out soon! I cannot imagine how miserable that must be. It is hard to deal with the kids when you are also dealing with pain. ((Hugs))

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing - I love the little sheep.
;=)
Sue

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Wonderful add on, thank you!!
I hope that your motuh feels better soon, it is aweful coping with pain like that and it doesn't help when the medication makes you feel even worse!
Get well soon!

Peekerdo said...

Thank You so very much for sharing your beautifully sweet freebie! The lambs are so adorable, and I have some pictures of my kids sleeping when they were toddlers, so this kit has the perfect elements to fit!

katsk said...

Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CUTE!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!