Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ready for a party!?

HEHE A MONKEY PARTY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!  Anyone who knows me knows just how much I absolutely LOVE monkeys!  So I was just so EXCITED to get to be a part of this wonderful new blog party we have for you today! 

This kit is dedicated to a little girl named Kim who is turning 4, my fellow CT team member Leahann's daughter.  The whole MCA Design's creative team got in on it and made an awesome kit and decided to let you all join the party!  This one is very dear to my heart so I hope you all enjoy it!

 

Here's my part of the kit:

 

Download here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/56745391/112eae7/RI_MonkeyBeachParty.html?dirPwdVerified=3c97c267

 

And just in case you haven't already, scroll down a few posts and pick up the birthday ribbons I made to coordinate with this...

Now all that's left is to visit the rest of my team members to get their parts to this adorable kit!  Make sure to leave each and everyone of them love if you decide to snag!  We had so much fun doing this for you all and really appreciate your comments!  Have fun!

 



Mel


Leahann

Nicole

Zan

Lee Anne

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Aleah'sMommy said...

thank you this is too cute =)

Chel said...

I love your kits. the colors are always so vibrant.

Mags said...

Even though monkeys FREAK me out... THIS is totally cute! Snagged!!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Mags said...

Monkeys (and clowns!) are NOT normal! You are probably planning a scary CIRCUS-themed kit next I imagine! LOL!

Which orangutan did you want? The weird human hybrid that I started with or the Webkinz-looking one? The latter is on my website (magsgraphics.com - Zoo animals, page 1, under the panda). I stopped working on the scary hybrid one b/c it gave me nightmares...but if you needed it, just email me: mags at magsgraphics dot com! :)

Peggers said...

Monica,I love the monkey kit, really cute, you did a great job..Peggers :)

Pat said...

Very good. I love what you have come up with. Thank you.

Simply Sweet Tutorials said...

I love your site, your kits are beautiful!

Christy

http://www.doodletuts.blogspot.com/

Snowsmoon said...

Thank you gals so much your Monkey Beach Party is adorable. Happy SCRAPPING. Very talented Gals.

psychmajor101 said...

I absolutely love all of your work!! I hope to be as good as you one day!! LOL

I have an award for you to pick up on my blog!!

http://mommyaddictedtoscraps.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

What a cool kit. You did a great job on your part. I can't wait to see the rest. I've awarded your blog the "Brilliant Blog" Award. If you would like to accept it, you may pick it up at my blog:
http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/

LadyV said...

You've been tagged. Hop on over to my blog: http://ladyvdzine.blogspot.com/ to learn more.

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

I have a little something on my blog for you. Drop by and check it out.