Monday, September 22, 2008

Sneak Peek at my next kit!

Ok so it's really late (or maybe I'm just really tired) so I'm gonna make this post quick lol! I am so happy for Mel at MCA Designs! She has managed to get her very own blog store up and has some wonderful goodies for you all! For the grand opening of her store EVERYTHING is 50% off for an entire week!!! (September 22-28.) She has some wonderful kits and TONS of Designer Resource stuff so you all better hop over to her store and take advantage of this great sale!

To help Mel celebrate I have put together a paper pack freebie for you all using Mel's "3 Ways to Use Overlays". And it's just a little hint at my newest kit in the works! It matches the color scheme I'm using. Hope you all enjoy! Click on the picture to be taken to the download page.


1 comment:

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

I cannot wait to see the whole kit. I can see the pj inspiration in those papers! Very cute!