Sunday, October 5, 2008

Even more goodies from Mel....

Hey all I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I have being a part of the MCA Designs CT! The girls are so wonderful and getting to know Mel and learning from her has helped me IMMENSELY with my designing. Thanks to all of you who visited her store and said hi a few posts back! And today she has a wonderful freebie in the store you don't want to miss! Click the picture to visit Mel's blog for all of the details on how to get the below quickpages free (for Monday, October 6th only so don't delay!!!)



2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Oct [NY 01:41am, UK 06:41am, OZ 04:41pm] ).

Kim's Scrappin' said...

Just stopped by to let you know that I have something for you on my blog