Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Day sale and QP #1

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! Hope you all enjoy time with your families and eat lots of good food! I know this is gonna be a busy time for our house! We always get the Christmas Tree up this weekend. Well I'll say that the tree gets up, but getting decorated might take awhile lol! Anyway to celebrate my store is on sale for 50% off! Grab what you can while this great deal lasts! Click on the flyer to go to my store!



And I also have a little quickpage freebie from my Pajama Party kit (which is included in the sale) made by Jamie Gavin!



Download the quickpage here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/73166679/39b0baf9/RI_PP_QP1.html?dirPwdVerified=3c97c267
But hurry this is for a limited time only!

1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 27 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).