Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Store News...

Sigh.....you would think that during this time of year, a time to be thanful and jolly and concentrate on family, that you wouldn't have childish drama going on in the online world. But sadly, I guess some people really have nothing better to do. Thank you for everyone who notified me about my links to the store not working, yes I am aware. The owner shut it down due to some drama which had nothing to do with me (or most other designers at the store) but sadly we are all suffering. So in the mean time I am hunting out other stores and am on the verge of signing with a new one so please sit tight, I will update you all with new links as soon as I can! I should be back up and running very shortly. Thanks for understanding and hope everyone enjoys this holiday season with loved ones near by!

1 comment:

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

Sorry to hear this but it seems to happen a lot.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and lots of fun and joyful moments with the kids!