Saturday, January 3, 2009

Openings, Sales, and lots of new schtuff!

Well I don't know about you all but I am sooooo happy the holiday season is coming to an end and things can start to get back to normal! Our routiene has just been thrown off something so terrible and I'm ready to get back on track. I've been working on a few things "behind-the-scenes" and I got a ton of news to share with you all!!!

First off I have finally gotten a new store up! I have been accepted at The Digi Boutique! I'm so happy to be there and feel free to go check out my new store! Plus, starting now until Jan. 9 (Friday) I am having a Grand Opening sale where you can get everything in my store 30% off! So go ahead, celebrate with me, and finally get what you've been eying! Click on my ad to go to the store!




And there is something new I've gotten in the store now....Fields in Fall! Yes I know, it's a little late. But due to the situation at the other store what could I do? Oh well it's out now and perfect for all of those fall photos I know you all have still laying around needing to be scrapped! Best of all it's included in the sale too! Click on any of the previews to go to the store.




Kit Includes:
16 Full papers
2 Torn papers
3 Leaves
3 Flowers
3 Crows
3 Buttons
2 Trees
2 Stitches
2 Ribbons
2 Frames
2 Doodles
2 Decorative Branches
2 Corners
1 Twig
1 String
1 Scarecrow
1 Mat
1 Jeweled Dragonfly
1 Flower border
1 Clip
1 Butterfly
1 Bow


I made the cutest layout with Tyra and Layton using this kit. Whatcha think?? I liked it soo much that I decided to turn it into a quick page for you all!



So if you're still with me after all of that you can click here to go to the download page for the freebie qp! Don't forget to leave some love! I love hearing from you all! If you're not registered at 4 shared feel free to comment right here on my blog! Thanks for coming by you all!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 11:39pm] - 03 Jan [NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 06:39pm] ).

Dana said...

Thank you for the beautiful page.

MemoryKeeper said...

What a wonderful and warm QP! I especially like the layout you made with it...those kids are CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing!

If you have time, I would love for you to visit my new blog...it's all about blogging, and decorating your blog, and I'm pretty jazzed about it.

Thanks again for the awesome freebie!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

CBH-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 04, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Fly Me To The Moon!! :) Congrats on the new store!

Lvy said...

thanks for the gift !!! what a wonderfull blog !!! xoxo from France !!!