Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow Bears QP#2

So in continuing with the Snow Bears release, in additon to the qp you all got yesterday I have created 3 more that I have decided to post for the next 3 days (including today.) They still will only be available for 24 hrs so if you don't want to miss one make sure to subscribe to my blog over on the right side =). Here's what they all look like together:




Here is what qp #2 looks like:




***Sorry Link Has Expired***
Make sure to subscribe to my blog over in the right column to never miss a freebie again!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jan [LA 10:22pm] - 25 Jan [NY 01:22am, UK 06:22am, OZ 05:22pm] ).

Christie's Digi World said...

Another stunning QP, thanks so much

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.