Saturday, January 24, 2009

A whole new look....

Ok so the makeover isn't totally finished yet but lookin good right!? When I set out to make my next kit I ran across these colors and as I was making the kit, I just fell in love! I really really really love the color scheme! So much so that I decided to make over my WHOLE look with it! So I still need a few tweaks on the blog, but once that's done I can start on the blinkies, packaging, lol the whole nine! (Can ya tell I love the colors lol...) So wanna see the kit?





Snow Bears has got to me my most favorite kit so far! I literally had a blast making it and think it turned out so cute! The colors make out great for boy or girl pages (or both!) And what's even better is that if you hurry it will be on sale for 35% off for this weekend only! Get it at The Digi Boutique!

Kit Includes:
18 Papers
8 Snowflakes
7 Ribbons
4 gloves
4 Frames
3 Polar Bears
3 Flowers
3 Flourishes
2 Tags
2 Staples
2 Snowy Overlays (full size)
2 Snow bits clusters
2 Snow Banks
2 Icicle sets
2 Ice Sheets
2 Buttons
2 Branches
1 Tree
1 Snowy Gazebo
1 Snowball
1 leaf
1 Chrome Bracket




And here's some CT pages for ya to look at:

Callista:


5peasinapod:


Sara:





And if you're still with me...I have a wonderful QP to offer up for you as a little freebie! Here is today's QP:



***Sorry Link Has Expired***
Make sure to subscribe to my blog over in the right column to never miss a freebie again!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jan [LA 10:01pm] - 24 Jan [NY 01:01am, UK 06:01am, OZ 05:01pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Christie's Digi World said...

thank you for the great QP, and the kit is wonderful