Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy NSD week!

Hey guys I know I've become a little quiet lately. April is such a big month for us. With Easter, my birthday, school ending and getting all of DS's schooling info ready for next year it's just been one crazy whirlwind after another. Then to boot my PSP program quit working and it took me weeks to get it working again! So I haven't been able to scrap or design much at all but I'm headed in the right direction to get back on track!

Ok so the reason for blogging today is to tell you all about all the happenings over at the Inspiration Lane forum. We've decided to have a special event and for this week only we are extending our normal "Wish for it Wednesday" to last all week long! That's right, every day you can check in the forum an wish for all your favorite products! So get browsing though the store and make sure to post your wish! You never know when yours might come true! Today is my day so head on over and make a wish for that kit you've been wanting! Click the image to be taken to the forum!

No comments: