Saturday, May 2, 2009

Genevieve's Wishing Well

So is everyone in scrapland having fun with all the great sales this weekend??? LOL I think I'm guilty of running a little wild too. I am still very much a scrapper as a lot of my forum buddies know lol. Well I have my first mini kit ready to debut today for you all. I had a blast with this and it all just seemed to fall together so quickly and easily. It was inspired by my CTM Sara's picture of her adorable little girl, Genevieve. She was telling me how it's hard to find a kit in blues and greens that are for girls and not boys. So here we have it, Genevieve's Wishing Well was created:




You can check it out in the store here and it's included in my 40% off store sale making it only $1.65!! Don't wait on this, the sale only goes until 5/3!

And just to show it off a little, here's a layout I did with it along with the picture that inspired it all:



I decided to turn it into a freebie for you all to enjoy! Have fun and you can pick up the QP here.

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

clubiani said...

this kit is so cute! You do wonderful work. You add unique elements to your designs - which is something I'm always looking for!! Glad I found you on the BTS blog train!! Thanks for sharing your adorable QP!