Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Kit: Nature Boy

Ok I know I know it's been pretty quiet around here but I've been having a lot of RL issues with DS and getting him ready for kindergarten next year. He's having to transition a lot and it takes a toll on us all when his schedule is changed so I haven't had much time on the computer but hopefully that can change soon. I did manage to get the most adorable picture ever of him though (not that I'm biased) and wanted to show him off a little.... Plus I'm having a lot of fun with my new Cannon XSI!



And I did manage to get a kit ready for ya'll and I am so excited to show it off today! It's actually a collab with Julie Marie Designs! I've had the pleasure of doing some CT work for her and loved her stuff so when she offered to do a collab I was honored! Here's the new kit, pick it up at Inspiration Lane!





Here's some CT layouts to show it off by Linda, Martina, and Sara:

No comments: