Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Sunny Day QP

Well the summer is finally coming to an end here in the states. I hope you all got a chance to have fun with your little ones and build lasting memories. I am a little grateful that the house can finally get back into SOME sort of routine again. My son is doing much better transitioning into school and has actually been happy to get on the bus the last few days! (yeah!)

So to send the summer off my newest CT member Jen has made an adorable quick page for you all using my Summer Day kit! Head on over to Jen's blog to pick it up!



And also I'm going to RAK a few lucky scrappers with the kit! Head on over to this thread at DST for your chance! Good Luck!


Also have you checked out Sunshine Studio Scrap's new Scrapping Idol contest!? It is HUGE and goes on all month long! No deadline to enter so you can still join in a win some fabulous stuff! Click the ad below to be taken straight to the Scrap Idol forum!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.