Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Snuggle Bunny Alpha

Fast post today cause I have a super busy weekend ahead and still lots to do! DD turned 7 this past week and the party, along with 2 soccer games, are tomorrow! The weather's been a little dreary here in St. Louis so I'm hoping the rain holds off for the birthday since it's outside at the park!

Anyway today I've got an adorable little alpha debuting in the stores that matches my current donation kit, BunniVille. The alpha comes in blue and pink and matching bunnies are incuded! Inspiration Lane newsletter subscribers also got the matching purple version too! Hope you guys liked it! Head on over to my store to pick 'em up where this weekend only it will be 25% off! (Discount will show up once you put it in your cart!) Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: